This studio apartment features a spaceous living area, a bathroom with shower and washing machine, a built-in kitchen, and a secluded terrace, on which you can enjoy nature undisturbed.
The living area is furnished with a queen-sized bed (160cm), a leather sofa, an expandable dining table with two chairs, a large armoire (1,5m), a highboard and a writing desk. The kitchen offers fridge, microwave, oven, ceramic stove. For your entertainment you find - beside Internet access - a HD-TV and a stereo.
* Livingroom with double bed (160cm) and leather sofa
* Built-in kitchen in entrance area
* Dining table with 2 chairs
* Ceramic stove top, oven, sink, fridge with freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee maker
* Vinyl floor
* Armoire (150 cm) in living room
* Stereo with CD-player
* LCD-TV (40'', cable, >100 channels)
* Bath with shower
* Letterbox in apartment door
* Own terrace
* Washing maschine in bathroom, dryer in basement
The apartment is located on the ground floor of a well-kept four-storey building in a residential area in the district 'Solln'. Solln is located about 8 km south of Munich city center and is embedded between Forstenried in the west, Obersendling and Thalkirchen in the north, the Isar high banks in the east and the Forstenrieder Park in the south. Solln is one of the nicest and greenest residential areas in Munich.
In 5-10 minutes by bike or bus you reach U3 subway station 'Aidenbachstrasse'. On the eastern Wolfratshauser Strasse, which connects Pullach in the south with Harras in the north, lies the S-Bahn stop 'Solln' of line S7 (15 minutes).
Supermarkets, small specialty shops, the farmers market on Friday, as well as numerous restaurants and cafes can be reached from the apartment in a few walking or cycling minutes.
Leisure offering is ample. You cycle in 5 minutes to the idyllic Isar high bank, which invites you to go jogging, hiking or cycling to the foothills of the Alps. Also by bike you reach in 10 minutes one of the most beautiful beer gardens in Munich, the 'Waldwirtschaft'.
For the fitness conscious there is a choice of nearby gyms, e.g. 'Fit Star', 'Elements' and 'Body & Soul'. You can play tennis in the 'Großhesseloher TC' or the 'Siemens TC'. The 'Maria Einsiedel' invites to an open-air bath. Golf enthusiasts practice in Thalkirchen in the 'Munich Golf Club'.
6 months minimum.
All utilities (heating, water, electricity, Internet access) are included in monthly rent of 1050 Euro.
Your will receive the owner certificate needed to register at KVR.
2100 Euros deposit.
In case of two tenants: 60 Euro extra per month.
no flat share!
In your inquiry, please let me know:
1. Where in Munich do you work (company/institute and address)?
2. What is your expected rental period (from / until)?
3. Are you flexible regarding the move-in date (if yes: how much earlier or later)?
4. How many people would be moving in, and of what nature is their relationship?
5. Are you in Munich already, and when would you be available for a viewing next week?
After the viewing, please complete the following questionaire
This and further offers can be found at http://www.second-home-munich.de/index.html?language=e