frei bis: 28.02.2020
This offer is for a period of 1 to 6 months.
A few notes:
1. This room is only for a nonsmoker person.
2. The total charge includes absolutely all bills & extra costs.
3. The first month is paid in advance, - at the time of signing the contract. -
4. The deposit must be already paid upon entry. - Either at the date of entry in cash, - or a few days earlier by bank transfer.
5. It is possible to register in the city hall (Anmeldung), - under the rent contract of this room, - without any problems.
6. Since I'm working in the apartment, - I'm looking for a person who is out most of the day, - (with a "Full time job" or "Full time studies"). - I need the place free on the normal "work hours".
7. The contract can be terminated by both sides anytime after entry, - with an advanced written notice of 4-6 weeks.
There are two rooms in the apartment. I use one room and the other room is for you.
Very spacious room + bathroom + kitchen. - All fully equipped, - modestly and not too fancy.
The apartment has a high ceiling of around, which gives a specious & wide atmosphere.
The bed is very comfortable, and it comprises of a natural wool futon, which is placed over a simple Ikea mattress.
I provide a very big blanket, as well as bed sheets. - All made out of natural materials, - and very cozy.
One of the most attractive areas of Berlin. - The apartment is in a quiet backyard, in the famous Kreuzberg district close to U station "Südstern". - Just minutes walk from the very well known Bergmannstrasse (Bergmannkiez) & Körtestrasse, - for their lively - restaurants, bars & cafés. -
Also very close to the district of Neukölln, and 10 minutes by train or bicycle from trendy Friedrichshain, and the touristic downtown - Mitte. -
The famous Tempelhofer Feld & the Jewish Museum, are both also in a walking distance, - as well as Hermannplatz & Kottbusser Tor & Graefekiez (Admiralbrücke, etc).
The back yard is very quiet & relaxing. - The neighbours in the backyard buildings are of diverse cultures, and all are peaceful & kind.
Every floor in the building has one apartment. There are no attached buildings, so the only immediate neighbours, are upstairs on the first floor, a young couple.
I spend most of the evenings & nights in another apartment ten minutes away, where I live with my wife.
Naturally this flat-sharing is not the typical "Students WG", - and it is intended for people who want just to share the space, - and who are seriously concentrated in their work and studies, and career. -
The kitchen is equipped with a big refrigerator including a freezer, - as well as a gas-oven with a cook-top, - and all the basic kitchenware.
Nevertheless, - I ask to avoid regularly cooking big meals! Please use the kitchen modesty, for light food preparations, heating readymade meals, - and things of that sort.
It is required to participate in the cleaning of the shared spaces, - at least once a week. - Including: toilet, sink, bathtub, - and bathroom & kitchen floors!
A few words about myself, -
I'm a 52 years old artist. - I'm living 20 years in Germany, and over 10 years in Berlin. - My German is basic though, and I usually speak mainly English. - I'm very reliable & communicative, - and quite clean & organised.