Schön, dass Sie da sind
Angebote/Gesuche Infos & Ratgeber Für Unternehmen SCHUFA-Auskunft Anzeige inserieren Hilfe / Kontakt Anmelden
frei bis: 03.02.2025
Online: 18 Stunden
LIVE FULLY – STUDENT HOUSING. JUST BETTER.
Welcome to THE FIZZ Frankfurt - welcome to one of the biggest financial cities in Europe - Mainhatten!
Here, students, young professionals and everyone looking for a cosy second home will find the perfect combination between their own living space and a great community. A total of 381 fully furnished, modern apartments on ten floors invite you to feel at home. After work, you can take a look at the Frankfurt skyline and the Taunus from the roof terrace. The diverse communal areas include study rooms, gaming rooms, two communal kitchens and a modern fitness room. You also live very centrally in the Gallus district, just a few minutes' walk from various shops, the banks of the Main or various restaurants and bars. Directly in front of the building, a tram will take you to the main train station or the city centre.
• All-in price (including electricity, heating and water costs and internet)
• common areas: lounge area with cinema screen, roof terrace with a view of the Frankfurt skyline and the Taunus, fitness studio, community kitchen, study rooms - including washing and drying rooms.
• Bicycle storage: Park your bike safely in the lockable bicycle cellar.
• Rent a parking space in our garage
• House manager: A team on site including house manager and house technician will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
• Parcel acceptance during opening hours at the reception
• Free rental of household appliances (vacuum cleaner, iron, etc.)
• Events and activities, such as cooking or film evenings, workshops, yoga courses, and much more.
• A FIZZ community that gives you the opportunity to make friends out of neighbours
• Member Card: Benefit from exclusive partner offers.
YOUR FURNISHED APARTMENT
Your apartment offers you a bright living room with sleeping and working areas (bed including mattress, desk with chair, cloakroom with mirror, light-proof curtains, intercom) and generally extra storage space. The modern pantry kitchen is equipped with two ceramic
• Central location in the Gallusviertel
• Main riverbank for jogging, relaxing and for cultural events
• Very good transport connections (tram right outside the front door)
• 10 minutes on foot to the banks of the Main
• Penny (supermarket) in the same building, numerous shops, post office, bank, restaurants, snack bars & cafes in the immediate vicinity
• 15 minutes by bike to Goethe University
YOUR ALL-IN PRICE
At THE FIZZ you get a complete living concept and not just an apartment! Your all-in price includes the following services:
• Utilities (water, electricity)
• Reception/House Management/House Technician
• Rental items (vacuum cleaner, iron, games, etc.)
• Parcel acceptance
• Common rooms
Tip: Benefit from the best offer: The earlier you book and the longer you stay, the better the price offer will be.
SIMPLY PULL IN AND FEEL COMFORTABLE
Our house manager Danny will take care of your concerns from the moment you move in and, for example, take delivery of your parcels or provide you with free rental equipment (such as vacuum cleaners or irons). A central main entrance, to which only you can gain access, and video surveillance of all entrances and exits ensure additional security.
Would you like to see our THE FIZZ Frankfurt in person first? Then simply book a viewing appointment using our calendar and our house manager Danny will show you everything on site. Book your viewing an appointment here: https://bit.ly/3fWn9Rj
For more information on the property, please contact us at +49 89 88 96 90 -300 or or just drop by www.the-fizz.com/frankfurt!